05 Nov Communications Documents (OLD)
JLB Communication Approval Process
The League Communications Process Flowchart describes how communications get approved for publication in the League.
Click here for a copy of the communications process. This outlines the process for approvals of the email blast, Focus articles, press releases, Board reports, JLB website & volunteer calendar, invitations, member letters, event programs and posters.
Click here for a copy of the Social Media Communications Rollout Plan.
Here are some important things to remember:
- All official League communications must be approved and distributed using the processes and communication tools described in the JLB Communication Process Approval document.
- Individual members may not distribute official League communications that are unapproved using communication tools other than those described in the document above. (i.e. no unapproved social media).
- The PR Chair and President are the only members who can represent the League in the press.
- All materials must be submitted in a format that can be edited. No “read only” or pdf documents.
- If an item has been edited, the edited version will be sent to the members who submitted the item. For example, if the PR Chair edits an item the edited version will be sent to the Council Director and Author/Committee Chair.
- The Junior League membership list may not be used for commercial purposes or purposes of solicitation.
The JLB eFocus will be sent out every other Tuesday, and all content is due the Thursday prior. The standard will be one eFocus every other week, unless a standalone eFocus request is made and approved by the League Communications Committee. Below is the schedule of eFocus release dates for the 2019-2020 League year:
|eFocus Date||Due Date|
Photo and Video
Below are the approved JLB logos. Before using the logo, please review the Junior League Identity Standards document. It can be found here. All documents and electronic materials that use the JLB logo MUST be approved by the League’s Public Relations Chairman before publication.
Click here to view and download a JL logo
Click here to view and download B/W JL logo
Click here to view and download the centered B/W JLB logo
Click here to view and download the centered JLB logo
Click here Wordmark JLB logo
Click here to view and download the left justified JLB logo
*The below logos are intended for a dark or black background, therefore will not show up when you click on them:
Click here to view and download the combo stacked white JLB logo
Click here to view and download the combo stacked white centered JLB logo
Click here to view and download the combo stacked white text JLB logo
Junior League Identity Standards & Style Manual
We are pleased to provide all Junior Leagues with this updated Identity Standards Manual. It is designed to help you incorporate the Junior League logo and tagline into your stationery and other print and electronic materials. It provides guidelines for the use of the centered, left-justified and membership versions of the Junior League logo and tagline.
Click here to view and download the Junior League Identity Standards Manual.
The Style Manual contains all The Association of Junior Leagues International Inc. and Junior League specific style standards to be used in all documents and publications produced by Leagues and the Association.
Click here to view and download the Junior League Style Manual.
AJLI Publicity Tool Kit
Topics covered include press materials creation tips, creating key messages for your League, event outreach timeline, sponsor proposal, and press release templates.
Click here to view the AJLI Publicity Tool Kit.